This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only physical goods, purchased from ManlyLaptops.
What does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers:
Any defect in material or quality under normal use during the warranty period.
Hardware failures such as; motherboard, hard drive, power supply, screens, Keyboards, touchpad, touchscreens or any physical component failure under regular usage.
Batteries for a maximum of 3 months, as they are classed as consumables.
The original installation of the Operating System. (macOS, Windows, Android)
During the warranty period, ManlyLaptops will repair or replace products or parts of a product that proves defective because of inappropriate material or defect under normal use and maintenance.
What does this warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
Any Accidental damage, such as dropping or liquid damage.
Third-party software or applications installed after receiving the product for the first time.
What will we do to correct problems?
Manlylaptops will repair or replace the product at no charge; using new or refurbished parts, or cover the reparation cost with a local provider if that not exceeds 10% of the total product cost.
- If in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with an item or that you need to return for any reason, please contact us through our contact form immediately.
- If the unit you purchase has an issue we require you to mail your item back to our warehouse in Sydney.
- We accept 30 Days Returns replacement or refund guarantee. The Buyer Pays Return Postage.
- Most of our items come with a standard 1 Year local Warranty.
- Your warranty will cover hardware failures such as; motherboard, hard drive, power supply, screen etc.
- The warranty does not cover any accidental damage such as dropping or liquid damage.
- We guarantee batteries for a maximum of 3 months as they are classed as consumables.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for physical good purchased from ManlyLaptops will be mentioned in the invoice you receive in the purchase of your product. It will start from the date you received the products or a signature provided as proof of delivery.
In the event of a product replacement or repair, the remaining warranty of the original product will still be active until the end of the warranty period. No warranty extension will be applied unless the user requests a warranty extension and a new invoice issued detailing warranty start and end dates.
What do you need to do to claim this warranty?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
If you have any queries regarding warranty please feel free to contact us using our online contact form